1.7 Black Wedding 1.7 Black Wedding

Brilliant

i have followed your seiries from the atrt and have loved every min of it. So what the animation is a little crude you are brill at story lines nd i just loved it shame its the finally episode

S.A.M.S. #3 S.A.M.S. #3

Ummmmmm

Now I don't mean to be rude but it didn't have much point to it. In my opinion I think you should have made it less repetitive. I don't know about anyone else but for me it wasn't anything too elaborate and special. If you were to do it again the main thing I would add is a sort of storyline.

For example;
Maybe a stick man running through a factory and he is dogging all the machinery.

I understand animating isn't easy but it's just a thought.

1.5 Flopsy Chlorine 1.5 Flopsy Chlorine

Just gets better

ok this one was brilliant the humor was great and once again the story line was great.
the KFQ bit was the best in my opinion. the animation is more smooth but could still do with a bit of work. the only thing left to do is to get a sereis page on new grounds and congratz on the 3. 58 it deserves it! 10/10 = 5/5

1.4 Auf Urlaub! 1.4 Auf Urlaub!

Nice

Once again you have created a great animations

The goods
----------------

- Stroyline was good
- Made me laugh
- Used sound effects well

What to Improve
-----------------------

The animations was a bit sharp so maybe it could be smoother. You could do this by increasing frame rate.

Anyway to sum up it was really good and i cant wait for the next one

P.S Nice website i hope you get your own series page on newgrounds

1.3 Crush!? 1.3 Crush!?

rofl

this made me laugh so much. To be honist i would have given u a lower score beacuse the animation and drawings arnt brill but the comdy was. to me it seemed as if u had spent alot of time on the script. if so welldone if not lucky git lol. Keep up the biz!

Yoda's Blowjob Yoda's Blowjob

um....

i don't know what to say

British Telecom British Telecom

good

this was pretty funny and well animated. its a shame the sound quality was rubbish

Y2Kraze Y2Kraze

lol!

i love the randomnessness of this movie

Un-named 2 Un-named 2

what?

sorry but i didn't like this one first one was better

Un-named Un-named

rofl

this made me laugh out loud!